Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Why blog in the first place

Yesterday afternoon..I was sitting and staring blankly at my screen, trying to resist the temptations to lie down on the floor and sleep to my satisfaction..
But alas..my hedonistic tendencies just lingered around as an unachievable dream..

Just then my IM window pops up..as an uninvited guest..It's my college mate.
I had given him a slight peep into the blogging world sometime back.. (He's one of those technically challenged guys)
"whats the point in blogging..". He asks.
Me thinking..Hmm..never thought about it..

"Makes you feel that your life is happening"..
I know that's not the answer...But had to give a reply which sounded like ME..intelligent.

"k.. my life is happening otherwise too.."

Ahh...that made me feel much better...Hmphh..

I decided not to unnecessarily overload my neural networks..
Why blog..The question remains unanswered.

4 comments:

Ashwin P Anand said...

definitely not coz we have no other work!!!may be coz...we creative ppl want to use time properly and this is one way we find ourself to get engaged..hehehe...

The Devil said...

What is blog? How do you define blog? If you're talking about what we can write, what we can express, read and laugh then blog is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.... Bajal, Blog is juz a mental projection of your Digital Self...

Bajal said...

Blog is juz a mental projection of your Digital Self.

Point noted..
:)

titto said...

hedonic tendencies...
kollaam use more such bulb words
:)
eg : epicurean

About Me

My photo
Web Enthusiast,Nature lover, friendly boy-next-door.